How can we help ...
We encourage a no obligation 30 minute chat to better understand your predicament & to help you decide next steps.
Joe Coleman Credentials & Commercial / Business Experience
Joe is a professionally trained, accredited & seasoned mediation practitioner, certified by the Mediators Institute of Ireland (MII) and principal & founder of LetsMediate.ie. Joe is also a member of the Council and the Executive Committee of The MII, is a Trustee of the Institute and holds the position of Honorary Treasurer on the Board. Prior to becoming a mediator Joe spent 25 years in the corporate word with responsibility for delivering change and performance in large complex organisations both domestically and internationally. He is very comfortable working with individuals, SMB’s, family businesses & global corporates. Having earned a reputation as a confidant and a safe pair of hands, many clients have recommended Joe & letsmediate.ie to colleagues in other organisations.
- Certified & Accredited Mediator (The MII)
- Human Resource Management (GCIPD), (National College of Ireland).
- Post Grad Diploma in Corporate Law & Governance, (Law Society of Ireland).
- Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA), (Life Insurance Association \ UCD).
- Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP), (Insurance Institute of Ireland).
- BA Business, Liverpool University.
- Digital Business, (IMI \ UCC).
- Undergoing Post Grad in Employment Law, Kings Inn, (2022/23)
Commercial Experience & Business Appointments:
- Allianz Care – Member of the Executive Committee and Head of Individual & SME & Student Business.
- Zurich Insurance – Member of the Leadership Team & Head of SME & Farm Insurance.
- Cornmarket Insurance – Member of the Leadership Team & Head of General Insurance.
- Cornmarket Insurance – Head of Compliance & Training
Voluntary Sector Experience
- NED Making Connections (www.makingconnections.ie)
- Trustee & Hon Treasurer of the Mediators Institute of Ireland.