How can we help ...
We encourage a no obligation 30 minute chat to better understand your predicament & to help you decide next steps.
Scenarios Suitable for Workplace Mediation
The inherent flexibility of the mediation process allows for a range of applications from two-party conflicts to complex, multi-party and multi-issue disputes. Mediation may be used as a preventative intervention to address issues or concerns that, left unresolved, may escalate into a more serious dispute. Or, mediation may be used as a remedial intervention, where a dispute has arisen and a more formal process of dealing with the situation is initiated.
The types of situations suitable for mediation include:
- Interpersonal differences, conflicts, difficulties in working together
- Breakdown of a working relationship
- Issues arising from a grievance and disciplinary procedure (particularly before a matter becomes a disciplinary issue)
- Performance issues
- Allegations of bullying and harassment
- Difficulties arising from organisational change
- Intercultural issues.
- General issues, difference of opinion or conflicts between the employee and the employer or between two employees or between a member of management and a subordinate