How can we help ...
We encourage a no obligation 30 minute chat to better understand your predicament & to help you decide next steps.
What is Mediation
Mediation is a flexible voluntary process in which an independent, neutral Mediator assists two or more disputing parties in resolving their differences in a collaborative, consensual manner. The development and popularity of Mediation has become a ‘game-changer’ in how we resolve differences because it is effective and facilitates the two parties to maintain control of the process. Here at LetsMediate.ie we passionately believe in Mediation’s potential to resolve even the most complex, intractable disputes. But it actually goes much further – in fostering resolution through negotiation rather than confrontation Mediation creates resolutions which are enduring and which contribute to well-being and happiness both at a personal and professional level.
A registered and accredited Mediator is…
- a highly trained, skilled professional subject to the rigorous MII Code of ethics and standards.
- non-judgmental and non-directive – they will not give opinions on the parties’ actions or positions.
- trained in a variety of conflict resolution techniques and therefore an expert in de-escalating conflicts into agreements.
- a natural facilitator who helps the parties think ‘outside the box’.
- a gifted and trained communicator.
- a guide who encourages the parties through the Mediation process.
- A confidant to the parties when obstacles arise in the engagement process.
- recognised by peers, colleagues and clients as a “safe pair of hands” in helping people with dispute resolution.